The upcoming KHF Annual General meeting and Elections that will be held on the 28th June 2018 (venue to be advised).
As per the constitution, the below directorship position will be vacant at the AGM following the resignation rendered by the directors who held the positions for the period 2015 – 2018. The nomination forms for the available positions for the KHF Board from 2018 till 2021 are available for download:
- One Directorship Position from the Institutional Associations (Mr Sam Agutu retires w.e.f 28th June 2018)
- One Directorship Position from the Professional Associations ( Ms Winnie Sheena retires w.e.f 28th June 2018)
- One Directorship position from the Corporate Members (Dr Bola Tafawa retires w.e.f 28th June 2018)
- One post for the Vice Chairman (Dr Kanyenje Gakombe retires w.e.f 28th June)
With the resignation of the Vice Chairman, the Chairman position is therefore not vacant as the constitution does not permit the Chair and Vice Chair to retire at the same time.
Please note that a minimum requirement for all nominees is
- To be a be a fully paid up member for 2017 & 2018 in order to qualify (proposer + Seconder + Nominee has to be a paid-up member for 2017 & 2018)
- Proposer + Seconder must be from two different member organisations.
Kindly submit your nomination forms to email@example.com or to KHF offices by 17th May 2018.
All forms received later than this date will be considered to be time-barred as per the nomination rules